☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, February 20, 2010 | 11:10 PM

Woon Ching had to attend a briefing for another event in the morning so I met Ashsiqqin and her in the library at Esplanade later on this morning.

She was sleeping when I arrived. Ashsiqqin and I chatted and couldn't stop making fun of this couple who was at Esplanade's roof garden. They asked for it, ok? What with all the public display of affection. -.-


Woon Ching's having the time of her life watching them. It's "live", as she puts it. And the fact they're openly displaying their affections is tantamount to that they want people to look at them. Nice reasoning.

I had taken a damn close-up photo of the couple while shooting Woon Ching. But I'm not posting it here to respect their privacy (even though they really were doing it for the whole world to see).


Woon Ching and I had lunch at Jia Xiang Mian at Marina Square. I think it's the one that advertised on TV with the super catchy tune. Lawl.

Here's Day 2 of Chingay 2010!







Today's one is slightly different. We had to welcome the spectators at the entrance with Chingay cheers.





Thanks to Felicia for video-ing this!


Tonight's lion dance was especially loud. The firecrackers was deafening and the smoke made my eyes teared and it was hard to breathe. Gaaah! The entire road was covered with red paper after that parade. Hahaha.





More confetti fun! We picked up the confetti from the ground and tossed them back into the machine that blows them into the air. The guy handling the machine then blasted it. Wheeeee! On top of that, we kept tossing handfuls of confetti on top of each other, stuffing each other's faces with it, etc. You might have thought we'd mistaken the confetti for snow. :D






We say goodbye to Chingay 2010!

We weren't in charge of sending the spectators off with cheers but we did it 'cos we were having fun, anyway. They love it, ok! I remembered Therena and Jian Hui went up and hugged some of them too.


Thanks to Sacchi for taking this photo!


C is for Chingay!








CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.