☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Sunday, March 21, 2010 | 11:58 PM

Hung out with Woon Ching today. I pangseh-ed her yesterday because I was too shagged from the entire week's activities. Needed a good rest so badly to avoid falling sick. It's bad enough my throat had itched and my nose got blocked. All signs I'm about to fall sick. -_-

We had lunch at Maxwell Food Centre, joined by her father and brother though they left after lunch. We decided to head down to Suntec City because she wanted to look for a pair of earrings.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Stopped by Marvelous Cream at CityLink for some ice cream. We ordered 'Chocolate Sienne', which is basically Belgium chocolate ice cream mixed with chocolate chips, brownies and chocolate sauce. Ooh lala, chocolate heaven! (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
It's a small shop at the end of CityLink leading towards Suntec City. There's a bench for customers to sit on and eat their ice creams.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Oh my God, Woon Ching and I are major foodies. We kept buying food as we walked around. That's a green tea pretzel from Auntie Anne's and blue cotton candy from a pushcart stall.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Charmaine's a happy girl because she loves all food with green tea in it!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Gotta be childish to have fun and that's what we're doing - eating cotton candy!

We couldn't find the earrings at Suntec City so we headed to Marina Square and managed to find a pair at a shop there. Stopped by AMK Hub on the way home. She'd to withdraw money from a Maybank ATM while I'd to buy the non-electromagnetic waves stickers again. The previous one I bought fell off my laptop. Got a nice design this time - prince charming on his horse and a princess holding a bunch of flowers. Lol!





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.