Both my supervisors took half a day's leave to attend the Food & Hotel Asia 2010 so I'm left on my own to complete some assigned tasks. For once, the lab is so quiet. I'm the only one left from the beverage side and Catherine's alone because her interns are not in either.
There's always food to be eaten at IFF. (laughs) We had brownies a week or two ago. May Ping brought some brownies from her uncle's company so we all got to eat warm brownies topped with Ben & Jerry's ice cream that Kian Wai bought. Catherine was experimenting with some chocolates today and she gave me one. Which reminded me that I'm planning to learn how to make chocs too. (:
This is funny. Both sides of my right hand are full of scribbles. This company called and I'd to take down important information. So I did the thing I always do - grab a pen and write on my hand.
My weekly dinner with Esther. We bought random junk food from Ang Mo Kio and nearly had a good time eating. Until we spotted a tiny fly in one of the foods we ordered. We walked around for a bit more before heading back to Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe at Sun Plaza for supper. I think we frequent some eateries so much that the staff remember us. ><
I love har gaos! And Esther's enjoying her custard buns.
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D
TAGBOARD
LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!
I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.
I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.