☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, April 02, 2010 | 10:53 PM

Outing with Shi Hui & Bi Xue


It's Good Friday. Went out with Shi Hui and Bi Xue today. In the past 2 years that we were classmates, I've never went out with them, if you don't include the one or two class outings. The industrial attachment program has given me a chance to know them better and I'm glad for it. (I'm getting tired of staying in the same clique. Why do people choose to remain in cliques when all cliques do is invite problems?)

Went to Astons Specialties at Suntec City for lunch!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
2 iced chocolates and 1 hot chocolate. Look at how the twin towers tower over the hot chocolate! (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Shi Hui taught me a new way to eat corn-on-the-cob. Most people would pick it up with their hand and bite it, right? Well, she taught me the lazy man's way of eating it - slice them off with a knife. Lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Walked around Candy Empire at Millenia Walk and bought these for fun.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
They even came with keychains. (o.O)

Photobucket

We'd a little time before our movie at 4.20pm so we walked around Marina Square as well. Here's what I bought! (:

We watched Nodame Cantabile: The Movie. This is only part 1. Part 2 will be released in Japan on 17 April so who knows when it will air in Singapore. Till now, I've only read the manga for NC. I dislike watching Anime or dramas because of filler episodes or deviation from the original storyline. But I must say, the cast for NC's drama is damn good. They've got their characters' personality absolutely perfect.

Shi Hui suggested heading to Lau Pa Sat for dinner. And we walked there from Marina Square. Haha good thing it isn't that far away as it sounds. We originally went there for satay but I happened to smell smelly tofu. Smelly tofu in Lau Pa Sat!! I thought I would be deprived of smelly tofu once I'm away from Taiwan. Makes me happy to know there's a place in Singapore selling them! (: The stall sells Taiwanese food so I figure I'll head back there in future.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We ordered 20 sticks of chicken and duck satay. Duck! That's a first for me.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Somewhat different from what I'd in Taiwan. But this one is good too. Crispy on the outside, juicy inside, and with the familiar fermented smell and taste. And Bi Xue's trying to poke me with the chopsticks hahaha! :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.