☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, April 29, 2010 | 10:31 PM

Toilet Gang Reunion Dinner

Hahaha omg. I haven't been meeting up with any of the girls since graduating from RSS. Guilty as charged! (: Shu Rong suggested a dinner and that's how we all met up again. Mei Ling couldn't make it, though. (Mei Ling, you must come for the next outing!)

And if any of you readers of purplets.blogspot.com are wondering what's with the name Toilet Gang, it's just a crazy name our clique came up with when we were 14. We also go by the name Banana Alliance. If you think we're nuts, then our class must have been out of this world. Class 2/6 of 2005 spent the year doing things our way, standing out from the rest of the school, and rebelling against our teachers in good humour. :D

Was suppose to have dinner at Food For Thought but we changed to steamboat at Bugis. Ting Ting & I had the same place in mind but when we arrived there, we mistook the place next door for it. Oh shit! ><

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The fried mantous are seriously yummy. They taste even better when soaked in soup.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
We asked for the chicken soup and tom yum soup. The chicken soup kept forming grey foam on the surface (which is plain gross) so we scooped it out. The plate, most unfortunately, was placed in front of Esther. Wonder how she managed to stomach her food with that plate in front of her. Hahaha :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ting's really fun to take photos of. (: We took the plain looking tofus, not knowing they were fermented smelly tofus! They don't taste so good when they are boiled in soup without the sauce and pickled vegetables. And Ting looks really funny dumping vegetables into the soup too - because her nickname is Rabbit. (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yea! Shu Rong smiles enthusiastically for the camera! :D
We got one of the staff to take a group photo for us. Many thanks!

I really hope we will have another outing soon. I want to try going to one of the nice classy pubs at CHIJMES with you guys. And it'd be nice if we could have a weekend chalet some time in May. Yay. See you all soon! (:





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.