We couldn't get into Timbre @ The Substation! (growls) We arrived a little too late and the place was already packed with a super long queue snaking outside. Waited for almost 30mins before giving up. We'll be back next time, along with Esther and Ting Ting who couldn't join us tonight! (:
Some photos we took outside of Timbre. Gotta do some camwhoring to kill the boredom!
We went to one of the eateries along Stamford Road for dinner because 1) Raffles City Shopping Centre is bound to be damn crowded 2) we were damn hungry by then (it's 8.30pm!) and 3) the food at those eateries look and smell damn good.
We picked Curry Favor. Funny how we all had the same place in mind. Lol. It's a small cosy place. The curry aroma wafted into our noses the moment we opened the door. :D
Felt so horribly full by the end of the meal. We had difficulty finishing our own portions so we ended up helping each other, taking a little bit here and there. Think we would have died if it weren't for Shu Rong. Hahaha!
Had wanted to go for desserts at Fruit Paradise but our stomachs couldn't handle any more abuse. Walked about Raffles City Shopping Centre to relieve our full stomachs before heading home. I see sales everywhere I go now.
Meeting up again next Wednesday! Marble Slab Creamery mm mm? (:
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D
TAGBOARD
LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!
I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.
I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.