☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, May 22, 2010 | 9:41 PM

I can't believe I spent the day shopping with Shi Hui. Ok, let me rephrase that. I can't believe what we did! We started at 12.30pm and ended at 7.30pm. She went home first at 8 while I continued till 9.30pm. Woah. The amount of walking done was wowie too. Here's a rough guide of my route today.

313@Somerset - Orchard Cineleisure - ION Orchard - Far East Plaza - 313@Somerset - The Cathay - Marina Square - Suntec City - Esplanade - Plaza Singapura

Had a good chat with some strangers too. Shi Hui and I were at (insert shop's name) at ION when the shopkeeper suddenly struck up a conversation with me. He's a real chatty and friendly guy. He told me he loved his job, that he likes meeting new people, and that he could see people from all walks of life where he works. He complimented on my eyes and thought I was a Japanese because of them.

Person no. 1654356472275762745413 to think I'm a Japanese. Is that suppose to mean that I don't look local? But it's a first that anyone has told me I have nice eyes. I've always been told my eyes are small. Lol. :D

When I went shopping at Far East Plaza later, another shopkeeper asked me questions too. This time, she thought I was a secondary school student. (rolls over laughing) I'm that baby-faced, huh?

Some photos for the day. We had late lunch at Astons Specialties at The Cathay at 4pm. And sitting by Esplanade at the Singapore River to soak in the city lights and band music.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.