☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, May 29, 2010 | 9:28 PM

A Morning Walk Around MacRitchie Reservoir, Cow Tits, and more Xin Wang HK Cafe.


Esther: The sunshine makes everything look beautiful.
Charmaine: No wonder people always have their wedding photos taken outdoors.

Because the people themself don't look all that good, lah, dey. OK, that's beside the point. The sun really does make everything look good.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Can you spot the slimy little critter hiding among the brown leaves? (:

Photobucket Photobucket
I nearly banged my head on the humongous tree branch! Didn't think it would be that low...

Photobucket Photobucket
Udders ice cream... Cow tits... Or cow nehneh, as I prefer to call it. Best ice cream I've had in Singapore! (Have yet to try out other ice cream parlours but I will one day.) This one reminded me of the Cold Stone Creamery ice cream I'd in Taiwan, though it is also far from it. Argh. I want my Cold Stone Creamery ice cream back! ):

Back to Udders. Their Orange Choc Bitters ice cream is GOOOOOOOOOD! Made using dark Belgian chocolate and an orange liquer called Triple Sec. Heh heh. It's a must eat flavour! On the other hand, their Green Tea-rrific falls short of my expectation. It's more on the creamy side. I happen to like my matcha bitter. :D

Photobucket
Need a cup of water to rinse your palate? Go ahead and squeeze the udders, uh, I mean pull the tab of the water dispenser! Don't you think this is a cute one? :D

Photobucket Photobucket
To the person who wrote this: I can't agree with you more!

Photobucket Photobucket





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.