☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, June 11, 2010 | 8:52 PM

Final Year Project

I'd groaned when I was informed my project would be 'Development of RTD Herbal Beverage'. After working with beverages at a flavour house for 3 months, I thought a change would be refreshing. But after a week, I'm starting to think this projects has many, many perks. Like my supervisors, amount of experience to be gained, project timeline, etc. Because this is a collaboration with Company X and the tight dateline issued to NYP, the bulk of this project will be over by end June. Meaning I'll be pretty free for the remaining 2 months of my FYP (including the last month whereby I'm supposed to help out for YOG). It's much better than worrying about not having enough time towards the end and I get to have more time to focus on my report, poster, AES, etc.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I suppose I look shagged in this photo. Jessie and I had spent the entire morning in the lab with the Stephan cooker. It's not too hard to use pilot plant machinery. It's just mentally and physically tiring if you're doing it for long periods. My arm strength has increased because of all the heavy stuff I've to lug around since March. Hahaha!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Shi Hui's spamming my digital camera! And I'm disturbing her 'cos I'm bored. I do really stupid things when I'm bored out of my gourd. (:

Photobucket

RAAAHHHH !!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Jessie and I doodled on this whiteboard while we were waiting for the MicroThermics UHT machine to be ready. I didn't get the opportunity to learn how to use this during my internship. Glad I got the chance to learn it now! :D





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.