I'll be doing a summary of my internship in another post. Just posting up the pictures of the gifts I made for everyone here! (:
TWG Tea for my supervisor, Soo Cheng! Omg I thought she didn't like sweet stuff so I bought Royce chocolates for everyone except her. Turned out she LOVES Royce chocolates! Argh! Good thing she likes tea too. Haha. (:
I just had to give something to everyone, from the flavourists to the interns. Because they are what made my internship so good. (:
I like this gift bag. It's pretty when held against the light.
In the evening, I went for Sinfonia 2010 by the NYP Symphony Orchestra at the Victoria Concert Hall!
Too bad photography and video recording weren't allowed. :/
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D
TAGBOARD
LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!
I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.
I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.