☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, June 05, 2010 | 11:20 PM

Ms Marlene's Farewell Party + Some Shopping

So many food science lecturers are resigning all of a sudden. Ms D, Ms M and now Mr S too. I don't want to speculate too much, but I'm starting to think my hunch from months ago is right.

The class met up at the MacDonalds outlet in NYP to finish up the card for Ms Marlene before going to the function room she'd booked at the NYP apartments. While waiting, it was a camwhoring session and catching up with each other. S'been more than 3 months since we last saw each other because of attachment and final year projects.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Yoghurt ice cream! Thanks for the treat, Ms Marlene! (:

Photobucket Photobucket
Ms M's friend from overseas came to visit her as well. And my classmates couldn't resist fawning over her son. He's a cutie. (:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Real cherries are nice to eat, not the canned ones. Damn those, they taste so medicinal! Nabilah bought a chocolate cake for Ms M too. Mmmm, chocolate cake! (:

Photobucket Photobucket
I don't know why, but chocolate cakes always look (and taste) so sinfully good.

Photobucket Photobucket
Ah-hah! Kena spotted playing at the playground by the rest of the class! All of us rushed out to snap photos of Bi Xue and Wan Wen playing. Hahaha. :D

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Went shopping with Shi Hui thereafter. Hey, it's the GSS period! How can I not go shopping (despite hating the crowd)? We bought a iced double chocolate and green tea ice blended while walking around.

Photobucket Photobucket
Passed by The Heeren and hung around to watch the finals of the Manhunt Singapore 2010. HAHA. Hot hunks and babes galore! (: Oddly enough, we both cheered for the same guy out of the 20 there. Lol. And I thought we have different tastes.

Photobucket

Shi Hui introduced me to this wanton noodle stall called Graffiti Cafe at the basement of Far East Plaza. As the name implies, customers are more than welcomed to doodle away on the walls, ceilings, tables, chairs, etc of the shop. The wanton noodles are good too. Had to wait awhile for the food because there were so many people ordering as well. It's worth the wait. (:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Yea, that's Bugis MRT station! After dinner, we walked from Orchard all the way to Bugis! Hahaha. Not that I can find much there. S'fun, though. Time to save up for the next shopping trip! (: There's the PC Fair coming up too.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.