☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, June 12, 2010 | 9:42 PM

PC Show 2010 & Lunch at Mr. Curry

I've never been one for fairs. Fairs schmairs. I couldn't understand how people could stand jostling around. How do they expect to see the stuff being sold when all they are seeing is a sea of people?

I decided to go for the PC Show 2010, though. Esther's main purpose for going was to go get a laptop and an external hard disk. As for me, I just felt like checking out the gadgets on the market and see if there are any good stuff worth buying. :D

There is still Comex 2010 and Sitex 2010. Anyone wanna accompany me and go gadget-seeing then? Haha. (:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Gain City's mascot looks so huggable! (: I managed to buy something from the PC Show. A pair of headphones! Not that it was on discount (I've checked out the price at other outlets before) but they threw in a cable wrap worth 18 bucks for free! Oh yea, man! :D

Had lunch at Marina Square. It was impossible to go any further place with the heavy laptop and its accompanying freebies. I'm quite spoilt for choice when it comes to eating at Marina Square. There's my favourite MOF no Izakaya, followed by Secret Recipe and Yuki no Yaki. There're other restaurants I want to try out too, like Hotpot Culture, Kenny Rogers, etc. And now the latest to be opened, Mr. Curry Japanese Curry and Sweet House, is on the list!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is what you can call the best of both worlds. She has got herself a brand new Toshiba laptop and a delicious matcha milkshake. Greedy!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My lunch. I decided to order something special today. Pork cutlet curry served in a bread bowl! The bread lid resembles a pufferfish somehow.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

We've always (and always) ordered green tea ice cream. This time, we gave it a miss because we've already ordered the matcha milkshake. Went for the black sesame parfait instead! Boy, it's good! The ice cream was so thick with the taste of black sesame. So is the black sesame syrup!

Photobucket

Using a straw to suck the melted ice cream that was threatening to overflow! :D






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.