☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, July 15, 2010 | 9:54 PM

NAPFA Test

I used to think that it isn't a must to take the NAPFA test in polytechnics (for the girls, at least). Turns out it's mandatory for the girls as well in Nanyang Polytechnic, though we aren't required to pass.

It gave everyone a nice chance to meet up, seeing how everyone has been separated for 6 months because of attachment and final year projects. Those who are currently interning took the day off and dropped by the school in the afternoon to chat with those doing FYP before the test. I almost went ballistic laughing because of Fiza and Nabilah.

Fiza: Rain is so hot!! Especially his 'down there'!
Charmaine: Why? He flashed?
Fiza: No lah!!

Mm, I've never seen Rain's 'chocolate abs' and 'humping crotch' as Fiza puts it. Not a fan of such stuff haha. And there's Nabilah who's really into SHINee and SS501. Nabilah gave me a surprise when she suddenly presented me with the CD of Big Bang's newest single, Tell Me Goodbye. I sometimes surprise my friends by buying them things they like. But it sure is nice having friends surprise me too. Thanks Nabilah! (:

Photobucket
The three of them (Jasmine, Nabilah and Wan Wen) were watching the MV of Super Junior's Bonamana on Jasmine's handphone. Fiza and I were watching them three fangirls squealing over their idols. Haha :D No offense to SuJu fans but I still think Bonamana sounds like some Bollywood song.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Back in my primary and secondary school days, the five stations and the 1.6/2.4km run were tested on separate days. So I was a little worried as the one in NYP is tested on the same day. Was kinda afraid I would be too shagged after either one.

The NAPFA test turned out WAY better than I'd expected. Perhaps I underestimated myself. I kept thinking getting a 'E' (or the bare minimum) for everything would be hard enough. And yet, I've managed to surpass that and get a 'D' for some stations. Bloody hell.

In a nutshell, I've got:
Sit-ups: 31 [A]
Sit-&-Reach: 36 [D]
Inclined Pull-ups: 6 [E]
Standing Broad Jump: 154cm [Fail (by 2cm, zz!)]
4 x 10m Shuttle Run: 12.1s [D]
2.4km Run-Walk: 18 mins 50 secs [Fail]

Oei, not bad for someone who hasn't exercised in almost three years, ok! I used to get all E's and fail the inclined pull-ups. The only thing that hasn't change since primary school is my sit-ups. Can always get an A without trying.

Photobucket
Oh my gosh. WHY ARE MY FRIENDS USING MY DIGICAM TO TAKE PHOTOS OF HOTTIES?! During the ASEAN Youth Wallacea Expedition, Angeline'd used it to take photos of this handsome Caucasian army guy when we were landed at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Now Shi Hui is using it to take photos of some fit guys sweating it out on the track field. Raaaah!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Identical watches (: Shi Hui got the same watch too. Should have taken a triplet photo!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Everyone's sitting around the benches and catching their breath after a tiring hour.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Woon Ching and I sat around chatting before we headed to AMK Central's S-11 kopitiam with one of her track-and-field mates, John, to have dinner.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.