☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, August 24, 2010 | 11:59 PM

Frankly, I've nothing much to say now. I've said whatever there is to be said to Esther. I'd told her long ago that I would kick her butt to China myself if she is going to be wishy-washy because I can see this is her dream and calling in life. I'm glad the dream she had worked so hard for is coming true. (:

Met Si Min at T3 at 7pm for dinner before we met up with Li Ping, Mei Ling and Shu Rong.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
These two can be so goofy! I enjoy watching their nonsense.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Woohoo, the Riverside girls photo.
(From left to right: Charmaine, Mei Ling, Li Ping, Si Min, Esther, Shu Rong)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Si Min presenting a farewell gift to Esther. And look at the number of luggages Esther's bringing over. I think they exceeded the weight limit by a few kilograms.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lol. We look like we're having an intellectual conversation! Mei Ling's pose is so cute. (Actually, I don't remember what we were talking about.)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Raphael, Jin Xiang and Chesten came to find us at around 9pm. Here's another funny photo: They were caught tip-toeing to look tall!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
More Si Min & Esther nonsense. I love these two photos. :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ok, Shu Rong started this! She calls it the smell-your-hair pose. Hahaha, and we all ended up following her.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Oh yes, I wasn't kidding when I said I would do the "Banzai!" when sending Esther off. :D

It is hard when someone you hold dear, someone who has been by your side all this while, is suddenly going to some faraway land. But I'm not going to cry because that is such a pain in the butt. I really look forward to being good friends with Si Min 'cos I think we're going to get along well. (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
That's Esther's flight. We would like to stay with her long but it was already 11pm and we're about to miss the last train home. We practically ran to the MRT to catch the last train to Tanah Merah! Finally reached home at 12.30am.

Photobucket

Till we see you again in January, Esther!






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.