I know the FYP presentation's tomorrow, that I've to submit the report, SOLID session reports, and a whole lot of other work tomorrow. All because FYP is officially after tomorrow. Well, they're almost done and I don't care. I was up till 6am rushing last minute work and then I'm off to meet Woon Ching.
There wasn't much to do. We felt more like talking, anyway. Haven't seen her in months. Spent the day eating and talking.


No Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies from Famous Amos. Their cookies are the best! I can't resist the crunchiness. I wanted to try out something from Once Upon A Milkshake as well. Ordered a mini milkshake in the Pirate Queen Peach flavour. The milkshake's so thick I was struggling to suck it up the straw! It's nice that it's thick without being too milky and the taste is very natural with bits of peaches inside.

I personally like Mr. Bean's soya ice cream. The texture's so creamy and smooth. And it only costs $0.90. :D