


I stayed up all night to do the FYP poster. Things never change with regards to project datelines: I would do the work only 1 or 2 days before the dateline and that usually means pulling all-nighters.
After I was done with the poster, I was headed to Esther's house around 9am. I stopped by the Ya Kun Kaya Toast outlet at Sun Plaza to buy breakfast. It's fun surprising someone with breakfast at their doorstep! (:
The main purpose of the visit was to get her clothes. There isn't a point in keeping the clothes in her wardrobe since she's going to be overseas mugging for the most part of the next few years. I ended up hauling a huge bag of clothes home!
The postman came by while we were sitting in front of her desktop watching Arashi crack and munching away on kaya toasts. The orders Si Min, Esther and I had placed for an online NYX cosmetics spree have arrived! One of the items I'd ordered was missing, though. Hope it comes soon.
I've no idea why I want a fiery red lipstick either. Guess it just reflects my mood of late—impulsive, reckless and temperamental.