☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Sunday, August 01, 2010 | 11:43 PM

I usually don't remember my dreams. Whenever I do, it only means one thing. That I'm in a highly emotional state because of some problems.

Photobucket

I dreamt I was driving a van. I was stuck in a raging flood and the water was really muddy. There were a few holes among the waters and the van was on the verge of falling into the dark emptiness.

  • To see or drive a van in your dream, symbolizes convenience and/or practicality. Consider the load that you are carrying and what you can handle. Don't stress yourself out.

  • If the flood is raging, then it represents emotional issues and tensions. Your repressed emotions are overwhelming you.

  • To see muddy or dirty water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to take some time to cleanse your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, the dream suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded. If you are immersed in muddy water, then it indicates that you are in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions.

  • Source: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

    I must be too tired these days. I am rational most of the time despite people telling their problems (on top of my own problems). Guess FYP is really draining me with all the overtiming, manual labour and hectic pace. Those problems have been bugging me for some time but I put them aside because they're beyond my control. Now that I'm tired, they all come crashing down on me.

    But really, home is just a place where three strangers live now and I'm not looking forward to next semester (despite it being the last semester of my poly life) because I foresee myself being middleman again.

    People just love to complicate my simple life.





    CONTACT ME

    E-MAIL :
    ccsm2@hotmail.com

    HANDPHONE :
    (+65) 9xxxx167

    FACEBOOK :
    (Click here)

    SKYPE :
    charmaine.cheong

    BLACKBERRY PIN :
    239045EF


    ABOUT ME

    Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

    TAGBOARD



    LINKS
    If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



    ARCHIVES
    1. November 2007

    2. December 2007

    3. January 2008

    4. February 2008

    5. April 2008

    6. May 2008

    7. June 2008

    8. July 2008

    9. August 2008

    10. September 2008

    11. October 2008

    12. November 2008

    13. December 2008

    14. January 2009

    15. February 2009

    16. March 2009

    17. April 2009

    18. May 2009

    19. June 2009

    20. July 2009

    21. August 2009

    22. September 2009

    23. October 2009

    24. November 2009

    25. December 2009

    26. January 2010

    27. February 2010

    28. March 2010

    29. April 2010

    30. May 2010

    31. June 2010

    32. July 2010

    33. August 2010

    34. September 2010

    35. October 2010

    36. November 2010

    37. December 2010

    38. January 2011

    39. February 2011

    40. March 2011

    41. April 2011

    42. May 2011



    CREDITS

    © Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



    CHARMAINE CHEONG.

    I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

    I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.