☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, August 13, 2010 | 9:05 PM

I'm not working at the YOG anymore!

My mother refuse to let me continue working for a few reasons. I think she didn't like seeing my miserable expression after work each day. I reckon my reaching home at midnight has been making people worry too, especially since it's the seventh lunar month. (I don't see a problem with it. The few ghosts I've met in my life are harmless.) I thought it would be a good idea to quit this job because of the ridiculous job scope, cheap-ass pay... and that I won't have enough time to finish up my FYP work if I work.

No more cuties for me to eye while working! Sigh. They were really good-looking too.

Spent the day with Esther. It always rains whenever we want to go jogging or outdoor exploring. No wonder we always end up on food outings instead.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tried the hot stone rice at MOF の My Izakaya. The rice is hot and fragrant. The sucky bit is that you have to keep mixing it to prevent it for getting burnt. I left mine untouched and the base turned into a burnt crisp. The rice dried up after some time because of the heating too. Arghhhh!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Went to Cafe de Waraku for desserts. Yi Ting had recommended the coffee parfait (forgot the actual name) so I thought to try it. And it's good! The key ingredient is the tiny jug of expresso that comes with the ice cream which you're suppose to pour onto the parfait. Tastes like coffee cream but more bitter. Yum! :)

Photobucket

I like how her entire outfit matches. The spectacles really suit her. :)

Photobucket
I don't think spectacles ever suit my face. Just feel I look weird wearing them..

We went all the way to Suntec City to play Razing Storm at the arcade there. Lol. Si Min got Esther hooked on the game and now it has infected me. It was really interesting to watch the usually calm Esther making shock exclamations, particularly when she got shot by the enemy. :D

Photobucket

The waiter at Cafe de Waraku thought we were foreigners! When we asked which country he thought we were from, the answer was "Korea". I get strangers asking me this so often, I ought to start asking which country they think I'm from and make a list. First, Japan. Now, Korea. I wonder if it's because of my face or my mannerisms or dressing. Or all three.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.