☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, August 05, 2010 | 10:47 PM

There is no woman who sleeps so deeply that the sound of a guitar won’t bring her to the window. ~ Spanish Proverb


Photobucket

Yay, I'm so excited! I can't wait for the September holidays to come! That will be the first proper break I have since March. And I've thought of a couple of stuff to do.

My fingers are itching to touch the guitar again. Shall have to get someone to teach me. For now, I'll just enquire around to find out more first. The guitar is one of the few things that make me happy for no reason. (:

I'll be travelling again come September! It's just a short shopping trip to KL. Still in the midst of planning. I've got another travel buddy! I think I've made a lot of good friends this FYP. (:

I'm seriously contemplating signing up as a volunteer with IMH. Ever since I discovered my calling/mission in life since I was 15, I knew I was looking at a lifetime serving humanity through psychology. I've everything to gain by entering the field now. I want to bring more smiles to people round the world, even if it's just one smile at a time. Perhaps I'll sign up once my work at the YOG and FYP is over.

Really looking forward to going to Escape Theme Park with Shi Hui and others too. I'm so lucky to have found a friend like me who can withstand all the mad rides and sit them all day! Almost everyone else I know will feel nauseous after a few rides while I'm left unsatisfied (lol). Can't wait! (:

And it's my YOG off-day got changed to Tuesdays instead. Had it been the Fridays I'd requested for, I would not be able to send Esther off at the airport on the 24th where she'll set off on her next journey (university life). Ah, I'm gonna miss her.

The past 4 days have been tiring to the max. Close to 12 hours of non-stop manual labour in the N5 food lab everyday. I would reach home, have my dinner and then knock out till it's 6.30am, and the cycle repeats again. Well, it's coming to an end.

Ok, that's all for now. Short and sweet. (:





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.