☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, September 30, 2010 | 11:21 PM

I had to go back to school at 9am to collect my pay cheque from a SFI staff. Thereafter, Shi Hui and I went to McDonald's and chatted while I waited for Woon Ching to come. Had Big Breakfast after she reached and we chatted at random.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Aren't Merly and Lyo cuties? It makes me want to hug them! The statues are currently outside the Student Affairs Office. Wonder how long they're gonna stay there.

I accompanied WC and her jumps teammates at the gym. There was a mini TV infront of each treadmill and omg, I SAW MY INTERNSHIP SUPERVISOR ON CHANNEL U! Was randomly browsing the channels and my eyes bulged when I saw Soo Cheng. Hahaha! I saw Catherine, Lydia, Kim Teck, Ser Ser and Nick too. It was only a short part of this show about the different professions. Ahhh, brings back the good memories of my internship. (:

I disappeared on the rest and sat at the bleachers outside the gym that overlooks the entire sports hall. The bird's eye view is nice; I like such viewing angles. Was both stoning and observing the badminton players train. Felt bad that I made WC run around looking for me and had the rest looking out for me. She finally found me and I waited for her while she did her sprints before we hit the shower rooms. The shower was icy because of the thunderstorm. Rahh!

Had a drink and kaya toast at North Canteen before everyone went their own ways. (Btw, the kaya toast at North Canteen is good. The uncle slices a slice of bread into halves, spreads the kaya and puts a piece of butter, and then seals the bread slice whole again. Interesting, right?) We walked all the way to AMK. Saw many stray cats along the way and I kept meowing at them. I love cats! :D

We decided to play L4D 1 for a change. Getting tired of L4D 2 maps. I like L4D 1 characters more. They're a funny bunch. Played till 6 before we parted ways. (:





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.