☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, September 14, 2010 | 11:58 PM

The KL Trip: Day 2

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Complimentary breakfast at the hotel's 24hr eatery on the ground floor. We went late (almost 10am) and there were only leftovers. We could only get these and boy, the bread was hard like stale bread. Tired my jaws out just from chewing it.

We went to Times Square. It was depressing. There were more than five storeys of shops and we couldn't buy a single thing. The things sold weren't to my taste. We ended up at their indoor amusement park, Cosmo's World. RM38 for an adult ticket. (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We didn't go for their haunted house package. Not in the mood for it, I guess. But isn't it kind of early for Halloween? Haha.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Roller coaster! You can see in the previous photos that the track goes around the entire amusement park. It goes upside down at one point too. The ride finished real fast. When it started, I could hear the speakers playing the chorus of Justin Bieber's Baby. And when we returned to the station, the song ended then. Lol.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Looks like a simple ride but it is enough to make a person giddy. It goes round and round in wave-like patterns. The person sitting on the inside suffers most. The moment the ride speeds up, they get swung outwards towards the other person and they have to cling onto the support bars for a dear life. It was hilarious watching the people in front of us slide around in their seats.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
This one's relaxing but not recommended for those with a phobia of heights. It spirals up to the top of the building. Well, it's breezy and gives a bird's eye view of the amusement park. :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Jessie and I tried everything except the one of the left. We were feeling nauseous and as much as I want to ride that, I think I'll be puking by the end of it. Sigh. The one on the right is another relaxing one. It just keeps round and round, up and down.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This ride is awful. It kept rotating continuously and at intervals, would suspend the people upside down for seconds. I had a bad case of blood rush; It burst several small blood vessels around my eye. Got a shock when I looked into a mirror and saw all the purple spots. ):


Photobucket

So tourist-like. Haha. We got someone to help us take a photo. :D

We went to Sungei Wang and Lot 10 but couldn't get anything either. Then Jessie's aunt's friend and his friend decided to drive us to KLCC.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I think Jessie didn't feel like returning to Singapore. She went around taking photos of our hotel room and caught me trying to access the internet on my handphone (couldn't. Don't know why either.).

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hotel room madness! Jessie wanted me to pose nicely on my side of the bed but I think I'd rather smack her with a pillow! ;D

Photobucket

Supperrrrrrrrrrrr. We brought the bread, biscuits and milo ourselves. The fries and Fascini Creatables were bought during the day. Trying to clear everything so that we'll have less stuff to carry back.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.