☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, September 15, 2010 | 11:07 PM

The KL Trip: Day 3

Last breakfast at the hotel. The usual side we went to was fully occupied and they opened the other side. Food's the same, though. (The bread remains sucky.)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
There weren't enough glasses so I had to use a cup to store my mango juice. Lol.

We headed back to the Pavilion thereafter to get something to thank our wonderful hosts. Wanted to get something presentable but couldn't find anything like that. Ended up buying single packaging mooncakes for them. Casahana has really nice packagings for their mooncakes. We walked around the Cotton On and Forever 21 there (it's more expensive than that in Singapore) before going to the basement to buy takeaways for lunch. We had to rush back to our hotel. Barely made it before the noon check-out. I don't want to have to fork out another RM100 for checking out after noon!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Jessie ordered a kids' meal from KFC and it came with this electronic toy which you can play games on. The funny thing was that it only worked once. When I tried to use it after her, the thing was dead. Gee!

Photobucket

We went to the steps near the entrance to wait at 1.30pm since the coach would be coming at 2pm. Unfortunately, the coach didn't come till after 3pm. I'd already called the travel company to enquire by then. Good thing the coach came soon after. Apparently it got caught in a bad traffic jam.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Well, it continued to be caught up in the traffic jam after that because it had to go around picking up other passengers from other hotels too. It was almost 4 when the coach had to stop by a petrol station to refuel.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The journey was slow. It was twice as long as the journey here! We only reached the stopover at 8pm. Had 30 minutes to buy Malaysian food goodies for our family and order a Ramly Burger on the go. Finally reached Singapore around 10pm and shared a cab with Jessie to get home. (:





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.