My diary chose a fine time to run out of pages. And just when I needed it the most too. I'm going out with Shi Hui and Yi Ting tomorrow. Shall get a spanking new diary from Prints along the way. (:
Been reading Wikipedia and other articles randomly to feed my endless appetite for knowledge too. Chanced upon this article: "Movies that make grown men cry."
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/article/37592/movies-that-make-grown-men-cry.htmlThey listed 10 but I've only watched 2— "The Transformers: The Movie" and "Up". I didn't cry when Optimus Prime died though I was really sad. It was such a "WTH" moment to see a hero die. Optimus has many attributes that I like to see in humans. Optimus Prime FTW. (:
"Up" actually made me tear up (though the other movie patrons started sniffling a lot earlier than I did, lol). Amazing. This movie is simply wisdom hidden inside a cartoon. Well, you don't have to get the wisdom to cry. The storyline's touching enough. I think if you get the wisdom, you'll feel twice like crying. This one's a must-watch.