☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, September 11, 2010 | 11:32 PM

Went out with Si Min today! :D

The main objective was really to visit the flea market event 'Flea with Us!' at the Home Club. We stopped by Man Jia Le "Full House" at B1 Central Market of Central for lunch. I'm glad Si Min recommended this place because the food is super good!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I tried the braised pork rice while Si Min had the curry rice. You know how some eateries are just so stingy with the gravy on your rice? This one gave more than enough gravy and minced pork. Si Min let me try hers too. I like the way the chicken was so crispy. Definitely going to have this again in future. (:

Photobucket

The milk tea sold here is awesome. Try the Kung Fu Milk Tea! It's $2 but you can top up $1.50 on your main order to get it.

We spent most of the afternoon browsing around the flea market. All the people there are super nice people! Some of them have got their own blogshops. Almost all the stalls were selling clothes and accessories. We made a few rounds trying to find something for Esther. Eventually settled for three rings, one for each of us. Mine will be posted to me next week 'cos some adjustments had to be done. No photos for now.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I got this from the flea market too. I've a weakness for things with cute packagings. I'm able to control myself most of the time, but there will always be exceptions. Haha. There are four different flavours: Banana, vanilla, strawberry, and apple. But really, they all smell the same to me.

Had a great time at Bugis too. Went to the arcade at Iluma and played three rounds of Taiko no Tatsujin straight. We picked most of the music from games or anime so they were all pretty fast. Had not hit the drums in ages! Our eardrums were hurting by the end too because the speakers were set pretty loud.

And I got a good haul at Bugis Street. Si Min's a really good advisor! I finally got a bag that I needed (not wanted) and another collared shirt (no more t-shirts for me). Ended with dinner and a good chat at Burger King before heading home. :D





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.