☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, September 24, 2010 | 10:53 PM

Zomg, a Slice of Chocolate Indulgence!

Lunch at Just Acia!

Photobucket

Table no. 99! Shi Hui was funny when she was trying to fill in the table number on the order form but couldn't find it. And I'd turned the stationery holder in her direction too. Lol.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Chicken spaghetti with cream sauce, fish and chips, and chicken karaage ramen. As usual, Shihui the Vege Hater dumped all the vegetables in her ramen on to my spaghetti. Yi Ting was telling me, "Aiyo! Don't pamper her!" Hahaha :D

Photobucket
Photobucket

My favourite part of Just Acia is the free flow of beverages and ice cream when you order a set meal. That means you can get a main course and the freebies for prices as low as $5.90 (not inclusive of GST). There're plenty of Magnolia ice cream in different flavours (blueberry, coconut, coffee, peppermint, etc) and you can get chocolate or vanilla soft serves from the soft serve machine. My soft serve is the most upright but Yi Ting's scores for occupying the most area of her ice cream bowl. :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I got owned by a faulty tap! ): I didn't see the little sign above it and attempted using it until I realised water wasn't flowing out. Urgh.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
We stopped by Secret Recipe at Plaza Singapura for dinner. My baked rice was burnt! Damn it. The rice was really dry and the mozarella cheese wasn't as stringy as I'd like it to be. Maybe I ought to try lasagne in future. Shihui's chicken lasagne looked delicious.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Wow. Yi Ting's a super small-eater! She only ate this tiny Shepherd's pie for dinner! Haha she was amazed Shihui and I could eat full meals.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We wanted to have cakes so so badly but the Chocolate Indulgence cake was sold out. Not even a slice left. Then halfway into dinner, one of the staffs placed a whole new cake into the display case! Yayness!! We immediately ordered a slice and shared it. :D

Yi Ting and I forced Shihui to order the cake since she had problems pronouncing it.

Charmaine: You tell the waiter "I want a slice of CI, lah! CI for chocolate indulgence.
Shihui: Then chocolate banana cake is CB, lah?
Charmaine: LOL. "Eh waiter, I want a slice of CB!"

Ok, the CB cake just sounds wrong. The whole CI and CB thing aside, Shihui managed to order the slice of CI we wanted. Both Yi Ting and I patted her shoulder and said, "Congrats!" at the same time. LOL. Psyched!

And here's the stuff I got today:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Finally got a new diary from Prints. My previous one was an A5 and the lines were spaced far apart. It's a hassle using a few pages for a single diary entry. Moreover, I like to paste stuff inside my entries too. Stuff like movie ticket stubs. So I decided to get an A5 this time. (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Got these from Paper Market. Need to start doing my photo album soon.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.