Woke up especially early this morning just to bid for my General Studies electives. Everyone got a shock because when we signed into the system at 10:30 AM sharp and tried to choose the electives, we got a pop-up telling us we'd exceeded the maximum number of module credits. Which is utter bullshit, of course. And I was starting to panic because the whole thing is done on a first-come-first-serve basis and seats are limited. Finally, I decided to re-login into the school system and wooyeah, it solved the problem! Thank goodness. And I got the electives I wanted: Social Etiquette and People Skill.
I'd uploaded the BBQ photos on Photobucket. Except that I made the mistake of using the wrong photo size and despite me resizing them again later, the new size wouldn't apply to the images' HTML. Damn it, wasting my time and Photobucket bandwidth. The photos can be viewed on my FB. Many thanks to the following people for planning the birthday surprise for me: (in alphabetical order) Bi Xue, Hui Wen, Jasmine, Jasper, Kayson, Murphy, Shi Hui, Wan Wen & Yi Ting! ♥
Here's a 1-min video clip of them making me read the first card containing info about my birthday surprise. I can converse in Chinese, but it's rare to hear me actually reading Chinese words aloud. Now go hear me read Chinese in that video clip! Super awkward omg. :D
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D
TAGBOARD
LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!
I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.
I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.