☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, December 17, 2010 | 10:42 PM

Common tests are over. I feel so empty now, not having any lecture notes to study. Neither am I feeling the excitement that term break is supposed to bring. Maybe I have other stuff to think about.

Like, the Wikileaks saga, for instance. I'm intrigued by Mr Assange. I'm always intrigued by geniuses because they're different from everyone else. I'm fascinated by this saga because there is a lot of psychology and politics involved. I thought that there were many inconsistencies. My mind keeps coming up with theories to fill the unanswered bits. The whole issue is a joke to begin with. If the U.S. is going to charge him under the Espionage Act of 1917, they might as well rewrite the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's Bill of Rights. Whatever happened to the prohibition of infringement on the freedom of the press?

After the CT ended, I accompanied Woon Ching to Somerset where she had to go to collect her new pair of spectacles. Had lunch at Far East Plaza and walked around thereafter. Got ourselves quite a bit of nice stuff and we went nuts trying on pairs after pairs of high heels. We marvel at the killer heels sold at New Look. Some of them have to be at least a good five inches!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
It was so entertaining trying on all the fancy heels. And I ended up buying the pair that I'm wearing in the photo above. (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tried on ugg boots too. They look nice but wow, I'll be literally killing my feet if I wear those in tropical Singapore.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
While I'm not a hardcore fan of Korean pop girl group SNSD, I found this tshirt too cute to resist. $20 for it. There's a pushcart stall at the basement of Far East Plaza selling lots of kpop band knick-knacks, including badges, mugs, calenders, etc.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
There are people strolling along Orchard Road selling these mini santa hats that you can clip onto your hair for $5 each. Last year, there was only red. This year, the pink and silver ones are limited editions. All proceeds are for a charitable cause! (: For more info, go to http://www.alfestco.com .





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.