Have a Domo Christmas!
Finally watched Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part 1! Although it has been more than two weeks since it was released, there are still a lot of people watching it. I like the way the filming is done for this one. Some scenes took my breath away! (: Really like some of the filming sites for their scenary too, especially those filmed while Harry, Hermione and Ron were on the run.



I'm neutral about Domo-kun but this one charmed the socks off me!


Shi Hui took me to this kopitiam in Chinatown for their delicious porridge and side dishes. Now I'm hooked on it. I want to go back to try the other dishes!
Esther, Shi Hui and Ernest, thank you for listening to me this weekend. Those words meant a lot to me and I feel so much better now. Some of you have already predicted my decision, but I'd like to think things through for awhile longer. (: