☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 11:28 PM

Spent a lazy day with Woon Ching. Had lunch at Sumo House before going to a lan shop to play L4D. The last time I played was in October before school started. I forgot all the controls and keyboard settings! But it didn't take me long to get back into the game either. There was one part where WC screamed so suddenly that I jumped and the group of guys next to her stared. Lol. (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Went to NTUC with the intention of checking out some food products for our holiday homework. Ended up buying stuff for ourselves. I swear those shorts have a nicer design and better quality than most shorts I see at other places. We decided to try vitaminwater too, which is basically a functional food product. Water enhanced with But, really, after a whole year of working on beverages for my projects and attachment, I'm skeptical about the entire beverage industry.

Not wanting to end the day like that, we headed over to the newly-opened Nex at Serangoon. What is wrong with mall developers these days? Give them land and they will give you maze-like shopping centres. The layout of the shops are not organized by category. You will probably find a cosmetics shop, a food outlet and a watch retailer side-by-side. The escalators are all over the place too. Some only reach certain floors, some can only be found at certain locations. Maybe they are trying to ensure that the flow of patrons cover all parts of the mall. But I don't think it's practical in the event of an emergency. OK, time to stop criticizing. ><

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Had dinner at Ajisen Gourmet Town. I ordered mapo tofu ramen. Look at the code for it. R21! Why, is it too hot to handle? ;D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
WC's stone bowl kimchi rice! Looks interesting. It tastes good too. I haven't tasted such good kimchi in awhile.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tried the frozen yoghurt at this small yoghurt eatery called sogurt. She went for the fruity flavours like grape and peachy manago while I prefer dessert flavours like chocolate and red velvet cake. Om nom nom! :D





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.