
My Christmas present from Raymond and Hanisah. If Fiza hadn't complained that he hadn't bought all his 'daughters' their birthday presents and that he'd better get us something for Christmas, we wouldn't be getting anything at all! I'm wondering what to do with the Christmas crackers he got us. I won't be pulling it because I hate sudden, loud noises. Maybe I'll just cut it open.
Had lunch at Far East Plaza (yay, tomyum ramen again!) as we had an interview at 3pm. We needed to interview food companies for our advanced food chemistry project. And since my group is working on yoghurt, we had to interview yoghurt companies. E-mailed a few companies and two replied.
MANY MANY THANKS TO SOURMILK FOR GRANTING US AN INTERVIEW! ♥

This is my second time buying SourMilk frozen yoghurt. Pretty much addicted to it. I went for Strawberry and New York Cheese Cake and topped it with colourful cereals. I thought the cheese cake yoghurt would give a 'thick' feeling but it was really 'light' and mild in the good way. Even Shi Hui, who isn't a big fan of yoghurt, liked it a lot. Haha. Woon Ching opted for the Original Tart flavour which is very refreshing and has an interesting sour profile.
I LOVE SOURMILK! (: