☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, January 22, 2011 | 11:18 PM

Shi Hui and I had originally signed up for the NTU talks today. Ended up not going because of the mounting school work. It is madness. The moment we finish one, another few pops up; it's never-ending.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Had lunch at Just Acia. I'm nuts about this place. There's a great variety of food (not all are nice) and there's free flow of drinks, soft serve and ice cream if you get a set meal. All for as low as $5.90. I tried the new dish called Creamy Tom Yum Spaghetti. Just talking about this pasta makes me crave for it again. It's nice! (:

We walked down to Bugis after lunch. Took awhile to find Sunshine Plaza. We went there to our groups' project posters printed. That itself took awhile. Killed the time by watching the shop auntie's son watch some HK drama on the computer and observing other customers and their works to-be-printed.

Did a bit of mugging at the National Library. The Study Lounge on the 5th floor is so nice. It even has vending machines selling snacks, sandwiches and drinks for the people studying in there! Maybe if people learn to clean up after themself, NYP wouldn't object to letting students munch in the library, huh?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Great ambience. Bright, spacious and peaceful. I'm tempted to come here to mug because of that, but nah. Just thinking about the traveling time to and fro turns me off.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Fooling around with our project posters. Those things cost $7 each to print!

Roamed around Bugis for a bit. I laughed in disbelief when SH suggested going to the temple to pray! Caught off-guard by the impromptu and unexpected suggestion. But yeah, we made a quick trip there. Explored OG and Bugis Junction too before heading home.

I've a super busy week coming up. Argh. It just means more sleepness nights. I want the coming week to be over as soon as possible.

And yahoo, Esther's back in Singapore! Welcome back. Shall see you super sooooooooon! (:





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.