☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, February 24, 2011 | 11:32 PM

I'm Back From My Hiatus!

Oh yea! It's official: I'm back and raring to blog again! I had absolutely no inspiration or mood to blog the past two months even though there were many things I could have ranted about. I reckon the hiatus actually did some good. I will be blogging regularly from now on. (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The heart-shaped marshmallow is my Valentine's Day present from Shi Hui. Belated, but whatever, I still got it in the end! (laughs) This one was bought from the Hershey's at CityLink. They have marshmallows of all the alphabets. They make nice gifts, don't they?

3 exam papers are over; 2 left next week. I went out by myself after this morning's paper, and I must say it felt damn good to be all alone. I strolled from Orchard to Dhoby Ghaut and took a train to Harbourfront and continued walking around Vivocity. It felt so nice, doing as I please, not having to answer to anyone or obey the whims of others.

A lot has happened the past two months. I realized just how many skeletons could come tumbling out of a closet. Right now, I want to be alone. I have no need for some people anymore, and neither do I want them that much. I'm tired of living in other people's shadows. I'm tired of being deceived by the people I should trust. From now on, I just want to stand on my own two feet, pursue my interests, and shape my future the way I want it to be. I want to see the real world in all its ugliness, because I'll be literally killed by the society if I don't. I'm 19, I'm an adult and I need to start thinking about my responsibilities.

There's so much I want to do after the exams. Really excited. First, I have to get a part-time job to fund the activities I want to sign up for as well as for my university fees. Second, submit my application forms for the volunteer work I want to do and the skills I want to learn. Oh my God, I can hardly wait. Life's gonna be good from now on! (:





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.