☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, February 18, 2011 | 11:14 PM

It's a Food Feast!

Y'know, it's study week and the final exams are next week. I'm pretty sure that all my other coursemates are mugging their asses off while I am going out every other day. I will forget everything if I mug that early. And I believe in quality over quantity. But whatever floats one's boat, I guess. (:

Had a great afternoon with Esther!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Went for lunch at Sakae Sushi at Causeway Point. Esther recommended their shitake yaki and it's great. Think of grilled mushrooms with melted salt on their gills. *Thumbs up* We stuffed ourselves with all the sushi in the Sakae Set. Colourful variety, yea?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Anyone fun-loving person should order the Sakae Candle! I had ordered it because it looks interesting, but I got a surprise when the waitress served it. She actually used a lighter to ignite the "wick" (it's a slice of crabmeat)! I couldn't take a photo of it 'cos the flame died so quickly. But for a moment, it really looked like two lighted candles! :D

Another recommendation by Esther: ika teriyaki. I love how soft and chewy the squid rings are.

We spend the rest of the afternoon window-shopping around Causeway Point and Northpoint. In the evening, I returned to Sun Plaza to have passport-sized photographs taken. Need them for my university applications (what a chore). Whilst waiting for them to be developed, we had tea break at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

Photobucket
I decided to try White Chocolate Ice Blended. Shi Hui has always been telling me how nice it is so I thought to give it a shot. It's waaaaay sweeter than I'd expected, I was forcing myself to finish it. Maybe I should have stuck to Black Forest Ice Blended or Malibu Dream. :/

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Saw these two beauties in the food display case and just had to order them! White chocolate raspberry cheesecake and green tea tiramisu! They taste as good as they look.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Well, till July 2011, then. Looking forward to travelling to Shanghai and/or Hong Kong. Wonder if we can pull Si Min and the other Banana Alliance peeps along. That'd be awesome. :D





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.