☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, March 10, 2011 | 11:57 PM

Did anyone manage to get their $1 Burger King Tendergrill Chicken today? I went to the one at the newly opened Clementi Mall around 11:30 AM with Shi Hui, saw the snaking queue and raised the white flag immediately. I'm not that desperate for a cheap burger. But I thought it was quite an interesting marketing campaign. Perhaps it would have been better if they had used "Limited to the first xx customers per outlet" or something instead of "Whilst stocks last". Sounds more specific, doesn't it?

Took 154 down to Singapore Institute of Management. I had to present my certificates and transcripts for verification. Instead, I got told that I don't qualify for the May intake 'cos my polytechnic graduation is in late May. They will get back to me again regarding the administration changes. Sigh.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Explored the campus a little and found their cafeteria. Awesome variety of food with prices that never exceeds $10. We got excited over the $5+ pizzas until we went inside and saw that it was not available. Lol. We ordered black pepper grilled fish and tom yum soup which came up to $9.30. This makes me miss the food in NYP for it was way nicer and cheaper. I miss lok lok! :/

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Spent the rest of the afternoon at Orchard. Went to a job agency and submitted our applications for a job. Haha, I still remember Shi Hui exclaiming that the guy that attended to us look damn young! He reminded me of an acquaintance of mine because of their features.

Stopped at Central Hong Kong Cafe to rest.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Almond milk tea. Shi Hui tried a bit of it and pulled a long face, haha! I reckon I have quite a few friends who dislike the almond flavour.

First guitar lesson today! (: Really, really enjoying it! But the timeslot falls on a weekday evening. High risk of clashing if I were to find a part-time job or when school starts next time. To make matters worse, Cristofori Music School has a no refund, no make-up lesson policy. Argh. Maybe I will deal with that when it happens (can't do anything now anyway).





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.