☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, March 09, 2011 | 7:57 PM

Felt great to get out of the house after spending the last 2 days at home! I was beginning to get restless. The outside air is so much fresher.

Went to Sembawang Shopping Centre to help my mother check out some stuff at Giant before ordering my lunch on takeaway at Subway. I ate my sub while taking a slow stroll back to Sembawang MRT. Esther and I would always take this route after our dinners at Sembawang Shopping Centre. Although it is the same path, the feeling is somewhat different in the day. The feeling of having the sun's rays warm my skin and the wind tousling my hair is very comforting.

Took a train to Ang Mo Kio. Went to the NTUC Xtra at AMK Hub to help my mother check out more stuff. Did some shopping of my own there. Heh. Ended up getting myself a new pair of shorts and cottage cheese (ok, this is so random).

And YAHOO! I finally signed up for music lessons. For the first time in my life, I'm gonna learn how to play a music instrument apart from the recorder! I signed up for individual classical guitar lessons at Cristofori Music School at AMK Hub. First lesson starts tomorrow night. Exciteddddd! (:

I did think about learning how to play the piano. But I decided that I prefer to listen to people play it. I may consider taking up Cristofori's short term/holiday course in future to learn how to play the piano for leisure. And after doing a comparison between acoustic and classical guitars, I decided to learn classical.

I got a mini shock when I reached home, though. The Cristofori staff told me to bring my own guitar (thank God I already have one classical guitar and one acoustic guitar at home). The problem was that one of the strings was missing on the classical guitar! Felt bad asking my father to help me re-string it after his long day at work. Got to start learning how to do it on my own.

Father: Got a letter from Kinokuniya for you.
Me: (deadpans at the envelope)
Me: ... Must be asking me to re-new my membership, lor.
Argh. I'm broke enough at the moment. Still considering whether to re-new my membership 'cos I don't buy books that often now. ):

Quite a bit of stuff to do tomorrow but looking forward to it!





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.