It started when Lastrina's friend needed a sales assistant to tend the stall for the weekend. So I decided to take up the job for this weekend. The Social Innovation Park organizes their sales at Vivocity every first and last weekend of the month. Social entreprenuers come together to set up booths to sell their goods. I was really wow-ed by my boss when I met him and his parents and learnt about the history of his project. Simply put, he founded Art With A Heart when he was 14 and all his profits from the sale of his artworks go towards funding charity projects. He is currently working to fund a project that sends opticians to poor countries to prescribe glasses for the children there. His achievements are amazing.

If you are a Straits Times reader, perhaps you will find this name familiar for he has made the news a few times.

Paints are provided if the customers wish to paint the figurines on the spot.
Art With A Heart FTW! (: