The Last Lap
I'm so incredibly lazy that I'd devise a strategy that would ensure minimal revision but maximum marks. It involves a combination of psychology, logic and foresight to predict the questions that may be coming out. And I would just study just that much, knowing the rest will not be tested. Even if an unexpected question comes out, I'd wing it by recalling as much as I can from the past 3 years of food science knowledge.
Yes, I'm THAT lazy. In fact, I only study the night before.
I really, really admire some of my peers (no, I'm not being sarcastic) for their hardworking attitude towards mugging. They can start mugging way before the actual paper and be so consistent and focused on it. I would love to emulate them, but I don't think I can ever be like them.
It's the final paper tomorrow! Go, me, go! Going to AMK Central for a meal and some rounds of L4D to celebrate after that.
Gonna have to start planning my schedule for the next few months to ensure nothing clashes! ><