E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
When my guitar teacher asked me whether I wanna learn strumming or plucking today, I was like, "Plucking!" I'm a kid, deliberately avoiding the one thing I'm bad at. Well, I haven't been practising my chords and strumming 'cos of work. And I like plucking more so sue me! Anyway, learnt the plucking for Kris Allen's Falling Slowly. It sounds gorgeous! I MUST practise this! :D
Met Si Min for dinner at Lot 1. Wan Chai HongKong Tea Room! I haven't been to a HK cafe in awhile. Had a good time catching up with her, and then window-shopping. I still remember the printed toilet rolls we saw at Mini Toons. They have patterns like red lipstick marks ("Kiss my ass!"), barbed wires ("Omg, pain like hell"), sudoku ("Not bad, can kill time while taking a dump"), and dollar notes ("Still can choose between U.S. or Euro dollars!"). And I owe her a guitar performance! Shall get her to teach me how to play the violin some day! :D
CHARMAINE CHEONG.