☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, April 27, 2011 | 12:12 AM

Had a good off-day! I dropped by The Icing Room at 313@Somerset to get a cake for Mei Ferng before stopping by my workplace to pick up Shihui. We then arranged to meet Mei Ferng at Timbre @ The Arts House for dinner. We treated her to dinner to celebrate her belated birthday! :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I decided to try a new cocktail since I was always having the same stuff. Finally decided to give apple martini a go. Sure looked pretty enough to drink. Haha :) And no alcohol for Shihui today! Can't be having her drunk 'cos she has to attend a food hygiene course the next day. The funny thing is, Mei Ferng herself got a little high after downing her Tequila Sunrise. Now Shihui knows how I felt the last time I watched her got drunk. I always have a gooooooood laugh whenever one of my friends get drunk and start spouting gibberish. In fact, I will humour them to see what other rubbish I can get out of them. (I'm a good friend, I know.) But seriously, if I have to bring two drunk girls home tonight, I'm gonna throw myself into the Singapore river first! Once is enough. Lol.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Went to Haato & Co. at The Central for ice cream on Mei Ferng's recommendation. We all ordered very different flavours. Mei Ferng had mango and rum and raisin; Shihui royal chocolate and cookies and cream; and I had sesame and green tea. I thought the chocolate one was super rich and thick. And the sesame ice cream sure had loads of black sesame seeds in it.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Mei Ferng's super happy with her birthday cake! And I'm super happy with my green tea ice cream! :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
After all the sweet treats, we needed something to cleanse our palate. Had tea at Ya Kun Kaya Toast. We were already feeling sleepy by then (no thanks to the heavy dinner) so we headed home after that.

Back to work tomorrow!





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.