E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
Last week was crazy. Maybe a little too crazy. I ended up falling sick over Easter. It started innocently enough with a sore throat on Thursday before it decided to upgrade to a runny nose and cough. Spent the past few days working and then going home to sleep till the next day. Still coughing a little, but I'm much, much better now! :D
Still, last week had its hilarious moments. And I got to know some of the customers better. Guitar is an excellent conversation starter, really. Now that we have a new member on the team, Nicholete aka Nikki the chef, things are going to get even crazier. She's a firecracker herself. When I teased her for the 1357634753th time today, she slapped my butt so hard that the customer at the cashier made the "o.O" face! But when she heard about my 'gossip' (no thanks to swee!), she got even with me. Payback time. Oh my God.
This Friday's gonna be interesting. It's pirate day! All of us are going to dressed like pirates. Definitely something to look forward to!
Off-day tomorrow. Shall force myself to settle some mundane miscellaneous stuff (e.g., graduation ceremony registration) before getting some guitar practice done. Neglected my guitar for almost a month. I just played the chorus of Cascada's Everytime We Touch for fun and it sounded good. (I reckon a good song will sound good no matter what.) Trying to learn my favourite love song, Collin Raye's Love, Me, now. I swore I would learn how to play this song if I ever learn the guitar. (:
CHARMAINE CHEONG.