☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, April 16, 2011 | 11:18 PM

I went down to JCUS around mid-day. It was reeeeeally quiet for an open house. After being involved in the open house in NYP for 3 years, I had become so accustomed to the hype and ruckus of an open house. The silence of JCUS' open house unnerved me. Had expected to find out more about the CCAs but nah. It was more like I went down to submit my documents for verification, popped by the psychology block before heading to my next destination. :/

Didn't had time for lunch. Straightaway headed for GRID Multimedia Studios at *SCAPE for the WLC training session. Most of the volunteers were late so we earlybirds played some games to kill the time.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
We were separated into two groups. The best four from each group would then come together for the last round. The final eight consists of six guys and two girls. Woohoo.

Photobucket

I'm not in the mood to lose even if it is a simple game! *Roars* There was finally seven of us and the game was stuck at a stalemate 'cos no one was losing. And we had to abandon the game 'cos it was finally time to start the day's training. Haha!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Session got extended by an hour. Didn't even have time to go for a simple meal with my WLC buddy, Dong Ying. ): I promised her we would go for a good meal the next time! Made some new friends too. Wish I had more time to chat with them.

I stopped by my workplace to help out. (Actually it was only doing the till, but whatever.) Strolled to Orchard for some window-shopping. Passed by the Subway outlet at SMU and bought my lunch/dinner. I LOVE SUBWAY. Can't get enough of it. (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Shihui bought friendship bands for us! :D We stood there, trying to decide which colour to get. I ended up picking the rainbow so that we can get all the colours. Lol! But it is quite true that our friendship can be represented by the many colours. We have our ups and downs, some days we get upset with one another, some days we are best friends, but heck, we're still buddies. (:





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.