E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF

Just ended my 11 and 1/2 hours work shift! EPIC, MAN.
I rock. Woohoo! *inserts smug look*
Lol. Enough drama. I've been doing quite a few long shifts this week because the other part-timers have other commitments. Today's was especially long because one of the regulars had her birthday celebration at the cafe after work. It was quite a fun party: six ladies, colourful helium balloons, pretty cupcakes, and lots of liquor. We all went mad at the birthday song. They all sabotaged me to sing the first round by myself (and I really did sing a solo for the birthday girl, Winny! Special dedication from their dear waitress!). This was followed by the group birthday song. We ALMOST wanted to sing 2x times according to Winny's age so that she can make 2x wishes. It was like, sing once, blow the candle once, and relight the candle. We actually made it to the 8th round (meaning we sang the song 8 times!) before we had to give up because the candle had melted! Holy crap madness! And I got a pretty cupcake from Winny! :D
Another long day ahead tomorrow. Gotta head down to JCUS to submit my documents and visit their Open Day, then go attend the second WLC volunteer training. Need my rest badly, but I ain't getting any. Arghhhh.
CHARMAINE CHEONG.