

My off-day is so awesome: I spent it by making a trip down to SIM to get my polytechnic academic transcript verified. OK. It wasn't SO bad. I managed to get my much needed rest by sleeping through the morning then having Subway for lunch (yay!). And I took a long bus ride from Clementi bus terminal to my workplace along Stamford Road to pick up Shi Hui for our dinner date.

Walked the entire Orchard area and kept buying food and drinks randomly. Lol. I visited the istudio at Orchard Central in hopes of buying myself a new Apple iPod. My free first generation (first gen, ok!) iPod from 5 years ago finally decided to break down. Wanted the 8GB graphite iPod nano but it was out of stock. I ended up getting distracted by the iPad there. They had the Jubeat application in it, and I couldn't resist playing one round! :D
P.S. The milkshakes at Ben & Jerry's are super thick and good! I'd the Sweet Cream & Cookies milkshake. Love it!