E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
Lol. What a title for this post.


I finally got myself a watch! Been wanting to get one for some time now. I need to keep track of time more often as I grow up, and I don't want to have to keep digging out my handphone all the time for that. It doubles as an accessory for me. A watch can tell you a lot about someone, so yeah, it does wonders for creating first impressions.
Truthfully speaking, I was more particular about the design. I definitely wanted one with a square face and black leather straps. Too bad the popular watch brands all didn't have a design to my liking. And those that did, all have prices that are out of my world. (I'm talking about 4 or 5 digits here.) Thank goodness for Monfae. I first found out about them through the Internet while I was googling for watches. Got mine for $99 (GST included). Plenty of designs to choose from. You can mix-and-match the colours for the watch face and straps as well. I love the rose gold metal frame and black leather strap, but wow, it made me looked like an old auntie instantly. The sales assistant was really nice and helpful. We ended up chitchatting while she was helping me to choose my watch. Ah, love my new watch. Makes me wanna wear it all the time! (:
CHARMAINE CHEONG.