E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
Been getting loads of well-wishes and congratulations with regards to my polytechnic graduation and university admission from family, close friends, and friends I have lost touch with. (The power of social media is amazing.) To be honest, school hasn't start and I'm already stressed about making it to the honours programme. It's more than a personal goal. It means everything to me. I haven't come this far to fail. Come this June, I'll work myself to the bone to juggle my studies, work, interests, etc. I can do it! Failure is not an option. :)


Fervyn brought P.Osh brownies over to the workplace! I've heard about it but haven't got around to trying it for myself. We heated it up in the microwave and it was fantastic! Brownie was moist and the chocolate, thick. I don't consider myself a big peppermint fan but this one's great!
My boss got Shihui and I graduation gifts. Haha! She got us these cute hamburger watches (I think we're starting to go crazy about burgers. I bought a cute burger t-shirt recently.) and door tags. Awesomeness!


Woon Ching's graduation gift to me. I looooooove handmade cards and gifts, and she never fails to delight me with her gifts over the years. She surprised me when she suddenly appeared at my workplace to pass me and Shihui the gifts! This time, she made me a mini mortar board with jumping clay! So, so tiny and precious. She'd wanted to bake cookies as well, but her oven died on her. So she bought some brownies, and decorated it herself. It looked too pretty, I couldn't bear to eat it (but I'll anyway!). :)
CHARMAINE CHEONG.