E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
But yeah. Another chapter of my life has ended; a new one is about to begin. I'm finally about to fulfill my psychology dreams. I still recall that crushing feeling of defeat when I scored so dismally for my 'O' levels. I thought it was all over, that I couldn't get into any psychology diploma or degree course. But as I've come to believe it, God has plans for me (most of my major life events are fated). I went through my food science diploma and used it as a passport to get into JCU Singapore's Bachelor of Science in Psychology. So yay, I'm finally where I'm supposed to be. I love God. :)




Wow. Woon Ching's parents managed to take a photo of me receiving my diploma (actually, the stupid folder is empty to avoid mix-ups) from the SCL director.


It's not the end; it's only the beginning. I truly believe that even as we move on to new schools and new jobs, some of us are going to remain friends for life. Cheeeeeers! :D
CHARMAINE CHEONG.